Soap—it helps clean up your act, it keeps you healthy, it delights your nose, it bubbles, it washes your mouth out when you are bad and it washes your cares away when you’ve been good! Soapmaking is one of the oldest crafts know to man (and woman) and it always improves the standard of living when it’s readily available. That’s why we’ve fallen in love with soapmaking and love creating luscious soap. We’ve been doing this since 1997 and take great pride in making great soap designed to delight our customers.
We believe in:
- Creating great products
- Supporting our community by buying locally and contributing our time by volunteering
- Operating our business in a sustainable manner (reduce, reuse, recycle)
- Giving back (2% of our profits are donated to organizations that make this a better world)
- Insuring that our staff and associates feel valued for their labor
- Treating our customers like the important people that they are
Who we are:
John—Soapmaker Extraordinaire–Keeps the soap pot full, the wiring functioning properly and the cutter tuned.
Diana—Mad Scientist and office owner–Creating new soaps and new labels a specialty. Often the voice on the phone.
Christy—Organizer and shipping guru–Keeps the inventory organized, the soap molds in prime shape and knows how to pack a box or wrap a pallet so everything gets where it’s going in good shape.
Sasha–Guardian of the Shop–Once raced for a living, now just demands a cookie toll from UPS driver.